"Schwartz says Afzal yelled ‘Allah’ during the assault….Schwartz says he has no idea why the man attacked him, but says he thinks it was because he's Jewish." Indeed. The Qur’an depicts the Jews as inveterately evil and bent on destroying the well-being of the Muslims.
- They're the strongest of all people in enmity toward the Muslims (5:82);
- they fabricate things and falsely ascribe them to Allah (2:79; 3:75, 3:181);
- they claim that Allah’s power's limited (5:64); they love to listen to lies (5:41);
- they disobey Allah and never observe his commands (5:13).
- They're disputing and quarreling (2:247); hiding the truth and misleading people (3:78);
- staging rebellion against the prophets and rejecting their guidance (2:55);
- being hypocritical (2:14, 2:44);
- giving preference to their own interests over the teachings of Muhammad (2:87);
- wishing evil for people and trying to mislead them (2:109);
- feeling pain when others are happy or fortunate (3:120);
- being arrogant about their being Allah’s beloved people (5:18);
- devouring people’s wealth by subterfuge (4:161);
- slandering the true religion and being cursed by Allah (4:46); killing the prophets (2:61);
- being merciless and heartless (2:74); never keeping their promises or fulfilling their words (2:100); being unrestrained in committing sins (5:79); being cowardly (59:13-14);
- being miserly (4:53); being transformed into apes and pigs for breaking the Sabbath (2:63-65; 5:59-60; 7:166) and more.
- They're under Allah’s curse (9:30) and Muslims should wage war against them and subjugate them under Islamic hegemony (9:29).
"Initially, detectives investigated the incident as possible road rage between the victim and the driver."
Of course. What else could it possibly be? Islam's a religion of peace in Bill de Blasio’s New York!
"Police: Livery driver beat man walking to synagogue in Brooklyn," by Lucy Yang, WABC, October 15, 2018:
BOROUGH PARK, Brooklyn (WABC) — Police say a livery driver beat a 62-year-old man as he walked to synagogue on Sunday morning in Brooklyn.
Physically and emotionally scarred, Lipa Schwartz described the frightening moment he was attacked in broad daylight in the middle of the street in Borough Park.
"All of a sudden ‘boom!’ I tried to protect myself, run away. I fell. He come again on me," said Schwartz.
Schwartz was on his way to service, that he attends everyday, when he said the driver jumped out of his cab and started attacking him. The savage beating happened on 13th Ave by 46th Street. The victim’s holy items were scattered on the ground.
Another member of the Hasidic community tried to help – the attacker then chased after him.
An arrest was made quickly on the scene. Eyewitness News is told Farrukh Afzal from Staten Island drove for a car service in Brooklyn and has been arrested numerous times.
Schwartz says Afzal yelled ‘Allah’ during the assault.
"I went to him when he was handcuffed, ‘what did I do to you that you tried to murder me? Tell me.’ He didn’t answer back," added Schwartz.
Schwartz says he has no idea why the man attacked him, but says he thinks it was because he's Jewish.
Initially, detectives investigated the incident as possible road rage between the victim and the driver