Not "Israelis." Jews. Why? Because the Qur’an depicts the Jews as inveterately evil and bent on destroying the well-being of the Muslims.
- They're the strongest of all people in enmity toward the Muslims (5:82);
- they fabricate things and falsely ascribe them to Allah (2:79; 3:75, 3:181);
- they claim that Allah’s power's limited (5:64); they love to listen to lies (5:41);
- they disobey Allah and never observe his commands (5:13).
- They're disputing and quarreling (2:247); hiding the truth and misleading people (3:78);
- staging rebellion against the prophets and rejecting their guidance (2:55);
- being hypocritical (2:14, 2:44);
- giving preference to their own interests over the teachings of Muhammad (2:87);
- wishing evil for people and trying to mislead them (2:109);
- feeling pain when others are happy or fortunate (3:120);
- being arrogant about their being Allah’s beloved people (5:18);
- devouring people’s wealth by subterfuge (4:161);
- slandering the true religion and being cursed by Allah (4:46); killing the prophets (2:61);
- being merciless and heartless (2:74); never keeping their promises or fulfilling their words (2:100); being unrestrained in committing sins (5:79); being cowardly (59:13-14);
- being miserly (4:53); being transformed into apes and pigs for breaking the Sabbath (2:63-65; 5:59-60; 7:166) and more.
- They're under Allah’s curse (9:30) and Muslims should wage war against them and subjugate them under Islamic hegemony (9:29).
"Armed Palestinian arrested at West Bank checkpoint: ‘I came to kill Jews,’" Times of Israel, October 13, 2018:
A 19-year-old Palestinian was arrested Friday after he aroused the suspicions of security guards at a crossing into Israel, who searched him and found he was carrying a knife.
The man, from the West Bank city of Qalqilya, was held after he was stopped at the Eliyahu crossing.
Upon questioning, the man told guards at the checkpoint: "I came here to kill Jews," the Defense Ministry said. He was arrested and taken for interrogation.
On Thursday 2 people were injured in a stabbing attack outside a West Bank army base. A 30-year-old reservist soldier's in stable condition after undergoing facial surgery. A civilian woman, 26, was lightly injured in the leg by shrapnel from shots fired at the assailant who fled the scene.
IDF troops aided by Shin Bet and Border Police forces captured the suspected assailant, a 19-year-old Palestinian from the northern West Bank village of Jamma’in, just hours after the attack