County 10 reported:
The Wyoming Secretary of State’s Office today released data on the number of persons who changed their party affiliation on their voter registration in the weeks before or on the date of the 2018 Primary Election – August 21st.
12,509 persons in total changed their party affiliation between July 6th and September 20th:
- 6,057 Democrats changed and registered as Republicans;
- 4,355 Unaffiliated persons changed and registered as Republicans;
- 744 Unaffiliated persons changed and registered as Democrats;
- 477 members of the Constitution and Libertarian parties changed and registered as Republicans;
- 430 Republicans changed and registered as Democrats; and
- 296 persons of various parties changed and registered as Unaffiliated.
- Of those 12,509 persons who changed their party affiliation, 701 subsequently changed their party affiliation again and re-registered back to their original 2018 party affiliation.
On June 23, 2018, we reported that the 2018 Mid-terms would be a referendum on government corruption and because of this President Trump and the Republicans would win big. This was before Democrats made up trumped up charges against a good man – Supreme Court Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
After promoting violence, lies and sick attacks for the past 2 years Democrats deserve to lose and lose big.