Sweden’s and perhaps the world’s largest outdoor Christmas concert "Oh Holy Night", that traditionally airs on Swedish national TV on Christmas Eve each year, has been cancelled, SVT news reports.
This is most likely yet another example of Swedish traditions being suppressed in order not to offend migrants who don’t hold Christian beliefs.
Earlier incidents include:
- Replacing Lucia, who according to the ancient Swedish Pagan Yule tradition always has been a long haired, blonde, beautiful woman, with a black boy.
- Putting a woman in a hijab on the annual Advent/Christmas calendar.
- Cancelling the traditional student choirs’ appearance on TV at Valborg (Swedish Pagan spring celebration).
- Principals forbidding students to wave the Swedish flag on graduation day.
- Prayer for diversity at National Day celebration events.
- Left-wing Swedes promoting the idea that Sweden’s National Day shouldn't be celebrated, on TV and in national papers.
- At the same time Muslim culture and traditions are intensely promoted:
- On Midsummer’s Day (Sweden’s most important and traditional holiday) TV4 decided to let a woman in a hijab teach the Swedes how to cook kebab properly.
- Ramadan's celebrated with public events in several Swedish cities as well as on TV.
- Authorities are allowing Islamic call to prayer (at 110 dB) and at the same time forbidding Christian churches to ring their bells.
In order to save ourselves we need to start speaking up and to stop accepting the destruction of our culture, counties and continent NOW. In a few years it'll be too late.