Friday, January 25, 2019

UK: Muslim father plotted acid attack on his 3-year-old son


A Dad who plotted a ‘cowardly’ acid attack on his 3-year-old son during a custody battle had previously discussed killing his wife and kids, a court heard.
 
The 40-year-old, who can't be named for legal reasons, was said to be the driving force behind the attack at Home Bargains in the Shrub Hill retail park in Tallow Hill, Worcester, as the prosecution opened the case at the city’s crown court today.
 
The dad, an Afghan national and his 6 co-defendants all deny conspiracy to apply a corrosive fluid with intent to burn, maim, disfigure or disable the boy or do him grievous bodily harm.
 
The toddler was said to have been squirted with sulphuric acid while out shopping with his mum and siblings on Saturday, July 21 last year shortly after 2pm. The other defendants are Adam Cech, aged 27, of Farnham Road, Birmingham who was said to have squirted the acid; Jan Dudi, 25, of Cranbrook Road, Birmingham; Jabar Paktia, 42, of New Hampton Road, Wolverhampton; Norbert Pulko, aged 22, of Sutherland Road, London; Saied Hussini, 42, of Wrottesley Road, London; and Martina Badiova, 22, of Newcombe Road, Birmingham.
 
The jury was told that the dad had previously spoken to an Imam about killing his family and that the boy had also been targeted just over a week earlier on Friday, July 13 last year when three of the defendants had spent hours loitering outside a Worcester primary school.
 
Jonathan Rees QC said: "This case concerns a cowardly attack on a defenceless 3-year-old boy where he was squirted with a solution of sulphuric acid."
 
The boy suffered acid burns to his left forearm and forehead and was treated in hospital although has since made ‘a good recovery’.
 
"The assault itself was carried out by the 2nd defendant, Adam Cech. It was over almost in the blink of the eye and may have gone undetected were it not for the fact it was captured on the shop’s internal CCTV system," said Mr Rees.
 
Mr Rees said the evidence also suggested that Pulko, Hussini and Badiova had spent hours loitering near a city school and that Pulko had followed the mom and kids while holding an object of some sort in his hands although, perhaps because other people were present, no attack was carried out. A CCTV camera was said to have recorded Pulko following the family. The court heard how the dad’s wife had left him and issued divorce proceedings although he was seeking greater access to his kids that she opposed
 
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/01/uk-muslim-father-plotted-acid-attack-on-three-year-old-son

No comments:

Post a Comment